Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Busy, Busy, BUSY!

Hello Everyone :) 

Oh my, such a busy time of year....isn't it? I apologize for not being able to write till now.
Mine and Aarons life right now is pretty much all revolving around waiting for the day our precious son arrives. We are getting so anxious, nervous, and excited for the day. I want Christmas to hurry up and get here so I can hold Jedidiah, but this is such an exciting season in our lives, I am trying to enjoy it. Baby had the hiccups for the first time the other day, what a sweet feeling that is. Though I was woken up from it, it was still so very precious. At night while we are sleeping, if Aaron has his arm wrapped around me, he said Jedidiah often wakes him up from kicking :)

I finally purchased a baby bag, and packed it all up for the day we will need to grab it and rush out the door. We hooked the car seat up in the car, and hopefully are all ready to go.

Oh my have I been nesting, I washed every article of clothing we have for baby. Also all the blankets, and sheets. I felt the need to down size on mine and Aarons clothes, and got rid of 2 garbage bags full. Got the linen closet organized, and all the boxes that were under our bed are gone! This week I felt like baking so while I was at the grocery store today, I bought stuff to make chocolate chip cookies (healthy version) its a new recipe so I am excited to try it tonight. If they turn out well then I will post the recipe.
(34 weeks)

I have been keeping up with walking 3-5 times a week, I do stretches and squats everyday. Its getting so hard to keep up with the working out, baby has gotten so big. I have been taking it easy though, which has been good for baby and I.

In my personal devotions, I have been reading John. I have also been working on the fruits of the spirits. I take 3 of them, and try to apply them to my week. This week I'm doing Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control. I have the list of them pinned up on our fridge, and I try and go over them through out the day.

We did our Christmas a little early this year, Aaron has some family that will be up here with us. Since this is our first Christmas as a married couple we wanted it to be by ourselves. So we opened presents the other evening, it was so much fun. He got me a scarf, a CB fleece, moccasins, and some Bath and Body works body sprays. :) All the body sprays were new scents except for 1 of them, and I absolutely love them!

My family Christmas party is this coming Saturday at my parents house. With parents, 5 brothers, 3 sisters, 2 sister-in-laws, 1 brother in-law. 2 nieces, 4 nephews, AND me and Aaron the house tends to get crowded! Its so much fun though, we are all so crazy together. Love the memories we make :)


What are some fun things your family does for Christmas?
God Bless-
Hannah Sue

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see an update! How exciting that the baby will soon be born. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete