Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Counting down the days.

Hey Yall :) 

Ahh the holidays are finally behind us, I usually am a little sad when Christmas is over but not this year. I have anxiously been waiting 9 months for January to get here, and it FINALLY has.

:PREGNANCY UPDATE:




I am 38 weeks pregnant!!! This picture I took yesterday after my OB appointment. Jedidiah and I are very healthy. I am 2 cm dilated, and 50% effaced. He can come any day now. Preferably sooner then later :)  My doctor believes baby will be on the smaller side, around 6lbs. Both Aaron and I were only 6lb babies so that's why he is probably going to be on the smaller side.

Since I've been in the 9th month sleeping is near impossible. Trying to get comfortable, rolling side to side, tends to keep you up most of the night. Not to mention those insane power house kicks Jedidiah likes to do right as mama starts falling asleep.

Aaron and I are so excited to meet our little man, we just want to hold him and fill him with love and kisses!

I've been having lots of braxton hick contractions, which is all part of getting closer to the end. We get so excited though thinking its the real thing and then they end up being nothing.


:NEW YEAR:
Aarons family came up from Alabama at the beginning of January, they stayed for 4 days, It was nice to see them!
One of the days they were here it was -30 outside, his older brother Cal lives in Florida. So the cold weather was a little bit of a shock :)



Well I am off to go get groceries, I hope you are having a wonderful day.
I do want to leave you with this quote from a book I have been reading, I hope it encourages you like it did me.
"As disciples of Christ, we are servants of God, and as servants,  we keep our eyes on Him and receive our instructions through His Word. Recognizing our servant status is the essence of wisdom. "-Lydia Brownback (A woman's wisdom)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! May the Lord bless you with a good and easy delivery!

    ReplyDelete