Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A white Thanksgiving.

Hello (:

I hope this "Thanksgiving Eve" finds you well. We woke up this morning to a few inches of snow, and it is still falling. I am definitely a Midwest girl, I love waking up to snow. Except for the fact my husband has to drive in it all day /:



:THANKSGIVING:

Have any big plans this year? We are having a relaxed Thanksgiving, Aaron has to work during the morning but should be off by noon. We are going over to my parents house, going to watch football, cook all day, and then eat in the evening. I love the family time we get during the holidays (:

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Mine is definitely the turkey and stuffing. My mom always makes an amazing turkey barley soup the day after, and its so yummy!

Are you a Black Friday shopper? We go every year, mostly just for the fun of it, but we do get some pretty good deals.

:PREGNANCY: 





31 weeks, measuring at 32 weeks! We had a bit of a scare yesterday. I woke up having some strong contractions, and by mid morning they were 5 min a part. We went to my OB doctor, and after looking me and baby over for a while they decided to send us to the hospital. They monitored us, and by evening they got the contractions to stop. Praise the Lord!!! Baby and I are healthy and fine, this mama just need to take it easy for the next 8 weeks. Praying that we stay healthy, and that our little guy stays cooking a bit longer (; 




This Thanksgiving I am SO very thankful for a good gracious God, who was looking after us and kept us safe. And a wonderful husband who loves and cares for me, (poor guy I worried him so much). He was so sweet through it all, and right by my side. (:

What are you Thankful for?

Hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving, full of laughter and family time!
-God Bless
Hannah Sue

3 comments:

  1. Have a happy Thanksgiving as well, Hannah Sue! Glad you like snow; we certainly have plenty of it--I think you will have to do the liking for both of us! I'm very thankful for my family and a nice, warm house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don' do Thanksgiving here in Australia but Happy Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany, did you have a good Thanksgiving? haha oh no, do you not like the Midwest winters?

    Evelyn, well even though yall don't have Thanksgiving down under, hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving day (;

    ReplyDelete