Friday, November 21, 2014

Beginning of a new life.





Hey Everyone :) Lots has happened since I posted last. I originally started this blog to share my thoughts, and for you to read about my life. I am going to still write on those topics but switch it a bit to a healthy living/fitness blog. I have become a fitness coach, healthy living has always been a passion of mine.
I am still a stay at home wife (soon to be mama), that's also what I love about being a fitness coach. I can still take care of my husband, and house, AND do what I love, bringing in a small extra income is nice too. :) So this blog from here on will be about me and my life, fitness, my pregnancy, and my love for the Lord, and anything in between. I hope you enjoy this new take on my blog.

           {------------------------------------------------------}


:PREGNANCY: 

"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him".
1 Samuel 1:27

Our little baby is growing and doing wonderful, mama is too! I am 31 weeks pregnant, Aaron and I are getting so anxious to meet our son. Just 8 or so more weeks left, and we will be holding him. We decided to name him Jedidiah James, we both have always liked the name Jedidiah since it is biblical, and James is Aarons middle name. Its kind of a family tradition (on my families side) to use the middle name of the father for the first son.

:How is mama doing?:

I have had a pretty easy pregnancy, I had no morning sickness at the beginning just some mild nausea. But with the 8th month and the 3rd trimester now here that is a different story, I have felt so sick as of lately and have had so many aches and pains. My mom was more sick in her last 2 months of pregnancy so I was preparing for that for myself. I haven't had any crazy cravings, I think the weirdest thing I've done was dip my grilled cheese in bbq sauce, wasn't to weird because my husband tried it and liked it :) I have been craving milk lately, and drank a big ole glass of it this morning. My OB doctor said I have a healthy weight gain, I've gained 28lbs so far. Even though it doesn't seem like it at times, my hubby reminds me often that I'm gaining weight for the baby and that is a sacrifice we mamas have to make. But it is a beautiful thing!! :) Just hard to always remember that.

:Pregnancy Fitness:

I have worked out through this whole pregnancy up until now, I had been doing a workout called PIYO. Which is a yoga/pilate workout, it is low impact and safe for pregnancy. I absolutely love it!! These last couple weeks I have been having pains when I workout, and even some braxton hick contractions. So I stopped doing PIYO, and I just have been continuing walking, and doing some light stretching.

:Getting ready for his arrival:

Jedidiah's room is all ready for the most part, we still need to paint his rocking horse and put it together. I need to organize the closet (which I have been putting off) BUT I am determined to get it done this weekend.

                                              {------------------------------------------}

:LIFE:

I have been in SUCH a Christmas mood, with the cold weather and the snow we have been getting how can I not be in the holiday spirit? We already decorated our little house for Christmas, I know its before Thanksgiving. But I couldn't help my self :)

Aaron has been pretty busy at work, very blessed, and thankful for his job. But he can work some pretty long hours, and he gets so worn out. Especially with this cold weather, he is a southern boy (lived in Florida most of his life) and not use to the Midwest winters. So enjoy his days off,  he gets Sundays and Mondays off. We usually are pretty busy on Sundays, with church, and our church kids program that we help teach. Mondays are our lazy, relaxed days. Love getting to spend time with my hubby :)  



                                            {-------------------------------------------}

Well I hope you have enjoyed reading, and don't hesitate to comment and ask questions!
Hope you have a great weekend.
God Bless- Hannah Sue


5 comments:

  1. So happy to see a post from you again Hannah Sue! Blessings to you, your husband, and the soon-to-be-born Jedidiah James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bethany, you are so sweet! :) Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, how exciting! I'm so happy for you both! I love the name you picked out. I wish you guys all the best! <3

    I just found your blog and couldn't help but follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back! :-) Your tummy is so cute and you look gorgeous! I love the name, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eve, I found your blog the other day. I love it (:
    Thank you so much, you are sweet!

    Gabriela, Thank you (: Its nice to be writing again!

    ReplyDelete